8/07/2013

Redux

Time to get back to work...

With the training session, test, and school coming up, I was going to spend August working ahead so I don't drown again, a very unpleasant feeling if you've yet to have the pleasure. Well, regardless of how I was feeling yesterday, as a whole, I feel much more capable again now, much more than I did in May or June (I still remember this one time in May that I just stared at a pot of water boiling, laughing and thinking to myself how much of a nutcase I was at the time, lying in bed and yelling obscenities to myself all day).

I still have nothing but vehement disdain for my program and for myself for ignorantly placing myself into this panic-inducing box. But, it'd be an even greater folly to bail out now and leave myself out here in the middle of this harsh desert, no matter how bad the ride, right? The trip's almost over anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out after reaching the junction.

No comments: